The World Bad Ice-Cream
- This game, along with Hot Air 2 and Skywire 2, is one of the few Nitrome games to include the ability to choose the character's appearance.
- Level 20 of Bad Ice-Cream makes a reference to Pac Man games, this reference likely a reference to how the game is very Pac Man-like.
- Bad Ice-Cream is probably based of Square Meal, as many enemy classes and actions performed in Bad Ice-Cream are also performed in Square Meal. This game might be a substitute for the forgotten Square Meal sequel - Square Meal 2. Similarities between the two games include:
- The duck and fish men both being able to fly over blocks.
- How the main characters of both games have the ability to fire blocks.
- Both games have a level where the blocks are arranged in a way they spell the word "Nitrome".
- The behaviour of the pot creature appears to be recycled behaviour from the Weresquare, the Weresquare being an enemy intended to appear in Square Meal 2. The We
- resquare would exhibit almost the exact behaviour of the pot creature.
- Bad Ice-Cream is seen from a similar perspective as Square Meal.
- It is never established in the game why the Ice cream characters are referred to as "bad", and why the game's graphics are so pixelated, although
- It is never established in the game why the Ice cream characters are referred to as "bad", and why the game's graphics are so pixelated, although its pixelation may be so that the game looks like an arcade game, as this would mimic how Pac-Man is an arcade game (Bad Ice-Cream and Pac-Man have many similarities).
Bad Ice-Cream has forty different levels. The player has to collect all the fruit on a level. Some fruits act differently than others. There are usually two or more types of fruit to collect in each level. When the player collects all of one fruit, and they still have other fruit left to collect, that fruit will teleport onto the stage.